The Cape Town Cannabis Cup will put some of the country’s finest herbs to trial by faya. Get ready for SA’s most V-High-P event! Taking place on Saturday 26 March in the heart of The Mother City.
Do you have the nugs to win?!
It’s all good and well to spend a wonderful day being a judge at the Cape Town Cannabis Cup. But it’s another thing all together if you think that you have the nugs to beat the other buds to the champions cup.
There will be trophies, prizes and all that jazz. But most of all there will be the bragging rights. Now I now that some growers don’t give a hoot about the fame or fortune. So you can also keep it low-key with an anonymous entry. A simple pat on the back and backdoor trophy is enough for the shy ganja gardener. Either way, Mary Jane will be the star of the night. And all of the judges will be the real winners.
How to enter
We are sparing no effort or expense to create an unforgettable experience. This includes custom trophies and hand blown glass prizes for the winners. As well as all the bells and whistles of a professional cup.
Entry is at least 25g of your finest cultivar. This will allow the judges a fair chance to each experience and vote on their favourite. Here’s how it works:
- Please fill in the below application. We will follow up for more info.
- Anonymous entries are welcome.
- Once accepted, your entry needs to be delivered by no later than Friday 18 March 2022.
- All cultivars will be anonymously labeled and dispensed, with a few of the largest nugs per entry on display.
- Entry is limited to 1 cultivar per grower, but we are happy to discuss exceptions for exceptional herb.
- There will only be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place announced on the night.
- The cultivar details will each be announced at the prize giving.
- No sales or trading.
As a entrant you will receive:
- 1 Ticket to the event.
- Opportunity for branded merchandise in guest swag bags.
- Mention at the winner announcement.
The T, H & C’s
There are of course some terms and conditions:
- First and foremost is that the event will comply with all current regulations.
- If the event is cancelled all tickets will be refunded in full. We are however all hands on deck and looking forward to an unforgettable experience.
- Your ticket is a use it or lose it. It is also not transferrable.
- The name and number used for entering will be the name and number at the door. If you are not on the list you are not getting in.
- 18+ only! You may be asked for ID or drivers license at the door just to confirm your age. We will not take any of your personal info when checking your age.
- Doors open from 14:30 and close at 21:30.
Got any questions?
Drop us a quick mail, whatsapp or contact form with any questions that your may have.